Sunday 11 January 2015

BBC News - Neda Soltani: 'The media mix-up that ruined my life'

BBC News - Neda Soltani: 'The media mix-up that ruined my life'



This is a definite indication of media madness. Chasing the story and maximizing the hype at the cost of integrity. No wonder my father told me that you cannot take too seriously that which you read in the media. Prior to being enlightened my tendency was to take what I read as gospel. The changeover was a lot more than just a shock. It brought into focus that whatever your parents instil in you, there is a good chance that a future manager can bend it out of shape.

As for the young lady involved here, what should the course of action be? There must some sort of redress here, or is that omitted by the author of the story to heighten its appeal? All she can do is take things as they come and hopefully gain from the experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment